Domini Villae Lanata - Noble drops from Piedmont
The Villa Lanata was built in 1880 by Cardinal Giovanni Battista Lanata from Genoa as a summer residence for him and his canons in the middle of a steep slope on the Belbo River. The Martini family bought and restored Villa Lanata to find a place for the wines from their family vineyards, fulfilling a long-standing desire. For generations, wine has been not only an industry, but a tradition and a passion.
Deeply rooted in the region
For half a century, the Handeslkellerei Sant'Orsola has been preparing the background for the family and the bond with the winemakers of Piedmont. In this winery the technical and oenological knowledge has been acquired over generations, always with the motivation to be an example for the whole region. Finally, in the 1970s, a Hozfass cellar was built and other vineyards in the region were purchased to give a new home to the wines produced there.
More information aboutVilla Lanata
|Company Name:||Fratelli Martini Secondo Luigi SpA|
|Street:||Loc.S.Bovo via Statale 26|
|City:||12054 Cossano Belbo|
|Contact & Web|