Blackberry, Sour cherry, black currant, Prune, Vanilla, Mint / Lemon balm, Eucalyptus and Chocolate

Ultra Cabernet Sauvignon 2018 - Viña Kaiken

Any questions about this product?
The maximum order quantity has been reached, order quantity is automatically adjusted.
Minimum order quantity has not been reached, order quantity is adjusted automatically.
The scale is invalid and will be adjusted automatically.
6
12
18

Ready to ship today, delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays

Personal <br />consultation!
Personal
consultation!
Personal <br />consultation!
Safe
packaging!
Personal <br />consultation!
Reliable
shipping!
Ultra Cabernet Sauvignon 2018 - Viña Kaiken
The maximum order quantity has been reached, order quantity is automatically adjusted.
Minimum order quantity has not been reached, order quantity is adjusted automatically.
The scale is invalid and will be adjusted automatically.
6
12
18

Ready to ship today, delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays

Ultra Cabernet Sauvignon 2018 - Viña Kaiken
More information

 Ultra Cabernet Sauvignon by Viña Kaiken is a full-bodied Argentine red wine from the Cabernet Sauvignon grape varieties (96%) and a small part of Malbec (4%). 

The deep red colour of this red wine resembles an intensely sparkling ruby. An elegant and complex bouquet reveals intense aromas of ripened red berries, tobacco and spices, accompanied by vanilla notes. A dense, full-bodied taste of plums, red currants and mocha develops on the palate. This Argentine red wine has a good structure with ripe, round and soft tannins. A great, sumptuous and delicious finale with an enormously long reverberation of chocolate crowns this red wine. 

Vinification of the Kaiken Ultra Cabernet Sauvignon

After the grapes have been carefully hand-picked, they are cold-mashed at 10°C for a total of 7 days. Thereafter, temperature-controlled fermentation (25 to 28 ° C.) takes place for 10-12 days. So that the wonderful colour, the wonderful aromas and the soft tannins can develop perfectly, this red wine remains on the mash for 15 days. 80% of this wine is rounded off for 12 months in French oak barriques - the remaining 20% remains in the stainless steel tanks. 

Food recommendation for the Bodega Kaiken Cabernet Sauvignon Ultra

Serve this dry red wine from Argentina with fresh pasta or red meat (lamb, beef, pork) with spicy sauces and creamy cheeses

.
PROFILE
Product type: Wine
Type of Wine: Red wine
Wine colour: Red
Taste: dry
Occasion & Theme: Gift for good friends , perfect for an evening in front of the chimney , Cooking with Friends , Gift for customers , Romantic Dinner
Vintage: 2018
Country: Argentina
Region: Mendoza (AR)
Grape Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon , Malbec
Cuvée: Rebsortencuvée
Ageing in: stainless steel tank , small barrel
Maturation: stainless steel tank , French Oak
Duration of maturation (in Months): 12
Harvest: Handpicked
Aromas & Palate Notes: Blackberry , Sour cherry , black currant , Prune , Vanilla , Mint / Lemon balm , Eucalyptus , Chocolate
Mouthfeel/ Texture: dense
Finish: long
Style: New World , classic
Optimal serving temperature in °C: 15 - 18
Food Pairing: dark food , bright, hearty dishes , spicy food
Glass Recommendation: Bordeauxglas
Bottle size in L: 0,75
Bottle Design & Features: Bordeaux Style , modern
Shutter type: Cork
Alcohol % ABV: 14,0
Allergens & Misc. Ingredients: contains sulfites and sulfur dioxide
Distributor: Wein Service Bonn GmbH - DE-ÖKO-005 - Königswinterer Str. 552 - 53227 Bonn - Deutschland
Item.-nr: 70011-AR-RW-CS-004-10
Write a review
Reviews will be published after verification.

The fields marked with * are required.

UP UP
UP