Tibó Merseguera DO - Bodega de Moya

White wine Spain Valencia (ES) Valencia DO (ES)
Acacia, Mango, Lemon, Walnut
  • Dieser Weißwein harmoniert perfekt mit würzigen Esskastaniensuppe oder Roten Zwiebeln gefüllt mit Couscous und Aprikosen
  • Seine Herkunft aus Valencia macht diesen Wein zu einem typischen Vertreter der Weine aus der Alten Welt
  • Dieser spanische Weißwein eignet sich perfekt als eleganter Aperitif oder als Balkonwein (Terrasse geht auch!)

Tibó Merseguera DO - Bodega de Moya

White wine Spain Valencia (ES) Valencia DO (ES)
8.54 €
0.75 l (11.39€ * / 1 l)

Prices incl. VAT, excl. shipping costs

70009-ES-WW-BL-009-17

Jahrgang

Any questions about this product?
This product may be purchased in quantities of 6 units.
The maximum order quantity has been reached, order quantity is automatically adjusted.
Minimum order quantity has not been reached, order quantity is adjusted automatically.
The scale is invalid and will be adjusted automatically.

Delivery time appr. 4-6 workdays

Jahrgang

Any questions about this product?
This product may be purchased in quantities of 6 units.
The maximum order quantity has been reached, order quantity is automatically adjusted.
Minimum order quantity has not been reached, order quantity is adjusted automatically.
The scale is invalid and will be adjusted automatically.
6
12
18

Prices incl. VAT, excl. shipping costs

0.75 Liter (11.39€ * / 1 Liter)

Delivery time appr. 4-6 workdays

Jahrgang

Any questions about this product?
This product may be purchased in quantities of 6 units.
The maximum order quantity has been reached, order quantity is automatically adjusted.
Minimum order quantity has not been reached, order quantity is adjusted automatically.
The scale is invalid and will be adjusted automatically.
6
12
18

Prices incl. VAT, excl. shipping costs

0.75 Liter (11.39€ * / 1 Liter)

Delivery time appr. 4-6 workdays

Huge
selection!
Safe
packaging!
Reliable
shipping!
Top
Support!
Tibó Merseguera DO - Bodega de Moya
8.54 €
0.75 l (11.39€ * / 1 l)

Prices incl. VAT, excl. shipping costs

More information
The

beautiful Spanish white wine cuvée Tibó Merseguera from Bodega de Moya is vinified from the grape varieties Merseguera (80%) and Moscatel (20%). The winemaker Yves Laurijssens dedicates the white wines to a man from his family or his closest circle of acquaintances - this wine is for his son Tibó.

 A bright straw yellow with golden yellow reflections is evident in this wine in the glass. The expressive nose is characterized by floral notes of orange blossom and acacia blossom. This is accompanied by fresh citrus fruits, pineapple, some mango and fine nuances of hazelnuts. The palate is pampered by a good structure and a fresh, round personality. The reverberation comes with fresh fruit notes. 

Vinification of Tibó Merseguera De Moya

The Mersegura grapes and  Moscatel grapes come from vines about 25 years old, at an altitude of 1050 m above sea level. 

In the early morning, manual harvesting begins in 15 kg boxes. In the vineyards, the selection of the harvested crop is also carried out immediately. Once the grapes have arrived in the cellar, they are first cooled for 24 hours at 4 degrees Celsius. The maceration is also 24 hours. 85% of the must is fermented at a controlled temperature in stainless steel vats. The remaining 15% are fermented in French oak barrels. The wine matures for a total of 4 months on the yeast. 

Food recommendation for  Tibó De Moya Diego Merseguera

Enjoy this dry white wine from Spain as a refreshing aperitif, with all kinds of sushi variations or other dishes of Asian cuisine. 

PROFILE
Product type: Wine
Type of Wine: White wine
Wine colour: White
Taste: dry
Vintage: NV
Country: Spain
Region: Valencia (ES)
Sub region: Valencia DO (ES)
Occasion & Theme: Apéritif , balcony/patio , Gift for good friends , Cooking with Friends , Picknick
Ageing in: stainless steel tank , small barrel
Grape Variety: Merseguera , Moscatel
Quality Classification & Rating: D.O. Denominación de Origen
Soil: Lime , Sand
Harvest: Handpicked
Maturation: sur lie
Duration of maturation (in Months): 4
Aromas & Palate Notes: Acacia , Mango , Walnut , Lemon
Mouthfeel/ Texture: crisp , velvety
Finish: long
Optimal serving temperature in °C: 8 - 10
Style: Old World , Warm Climate Winegrowing Region , modern
Food Pairing: Light dishes , sweet-spicy food
Glass Recommendation: White Wine Glass
Bottle Design & Features: Bordeaux Style , modern
Bottle size in L: 0,75
Shutter type: Cork
Alcohol % ABV: 13,3
Allergens & Misc. Ingredients: contains sulfites and sulfur dioxide
Distributor: Bodega De Moya - Nuevo Tollo A 202 - 46300 Utiel - Spanien
Write a review
Reviews will be published after verification.
Log in

Log in / register

UP