• Weltweit
  • Chardonnay Reserva 2019 - Montes von Montes Chile
    Chardonnay Reserva 2019 - Montes von Montes Chile
       

    Chardonnay Reserva 2019 - Montes

    Chardonnay Reserva 2019 - Montes

    PAKET
    6 Bottle(s)
    +
    Achtung:
    Dieses Produkt ist in Sets je 6 Einheiten kaufbar.
    6.81 €*
    unit price
    Content: 0.75 liter(s) (€9.08 * / 1 liter(s))

    Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs

  • 70011-CL-WW-CH-222-12
  • 7804303271159
  • delivery time approx 6 workdays

    €6.81

    delivery time approx 6 workdays

    Country: Chile
    Region: Valle Central (CL)
    Winery: Montes Chile
    Style of Wine: White Wine
    Grape Variety: Chardonnay
    Vintage: 2019
    Sweetness: dry
    Style: New World, classic
    Occasion & Theme: balcony/ patio, banquet wine/ bulk wine, to enjoy during the week, gift for good friends, picnic
    Alcohol % ABV: 13
    Allergens & Misc. Ingredients: Contains Sulphites and Sulphur Dioxide
    The colour of Montes Reserva Chardonnay is a brilliant bright gold with greenish reflections in... mehr

    Chardonnay Reserva 2019 - Montes

    The colour of Montes Reserva Chardonnay is a brilliant bright gold with greenish reflections in the glass.

    The bouquet delights the nose with an exotic fruit composition of ripe mangos, fresh bananas and juicy peaches. The aromas of the nose are accompanied by the finest wood nuances and vanilla. On the palate, this Chilean white wine has a wonderfully smooth, full-bodied, almost creamy character, which harmonizes perfectly with the juicy fruit, soft acidity and spice.

    Vinification of the Chardonnay Reserva of Montes

    The Chardonnay grapes for this pure white wine grow in the Valle de Curicó. The grapes are harvested and brought to the winery only when they are fully ripe.

    After gentle pressing, the must is fermented cool in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature. After alcoholic fermentation, 40% of the wine is aged in French oak barrels for 6 months. The other 60% continue to rest in stainless steel tanks.

    Food recommendation for the Montes Reserva Chardonnay

    We recommend this dry white wine from Chile with tender salmon dishes, veal escalope or vegetable lasagne.

    Product type: Wine
    Type of Wine: Stillwein
    Wine Color: White
    Sub region: Valle de Curicó
    Ageing: stainless steel, small barrel
    Awards: James Suckling - 91 Points
    Soil & Location: Sand
    Maturation: Edelstahltank, French Oak
    Duration of mauturation (in Months): 6
    Aromas & Palate Notes: stone fruits, tropical fruits, spicy, dřevité
    Mouthfeel/ Texture: silky, creamy
    Finish: medium
    Optimal serving temperature in °C: 8 - 10
    Food Pairing: Light dishes, sweet-spicy food
    Glass Recommendation: White Wine Glass
    Bottle Design & Features: Burgundy Style, classic
    Bottle size in L: 0.75
    Closure: Stelvin Screw Cap
    Distributor: Wein Service Bonn GmbH - DE-ÖKO-005 - Königswinterer Str. 552 - 53227 Bonn - Deutschland
    Our customers say
    Bewertung schreiben
    Bewertungen werden nach Überprüfung freigeschaltet.

    The fields marked with * are required.

    Prämierungen

    91
    Points
    James Suckling
    Chardonnay Reserva 2019 - Montes also available in this category:
    Valle Central
    More similar articles
    TIPP!
    Fairtrade
    Santa Digna Rosé Cabernet Sauvignon 2020 - Miguel Torres Chile
    Santa Digna Rosé Cabernet Sauvignon 2020 - Miguel Torres Chile
    Miguel Torres Chile
    6.72 €* €7.30 *
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€8.96 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€8.96 * / 1 liter(s))
    TIPP!
    Limited Selection Cabernet Sauvignon Carmenère 2019 - Montes
    Limited Selection Cabernet Sauvignon Carmenère 2019 - Montes
    Montes Chile
    8.76 €*
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€11.68 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€11.68 * / 1 liter(s))
    Montes Twins Red Blend 2018 - Montes
    Montes Twins Red Blend 2018 - Montes
    Montes Chile
    8.76 €*
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€11.68 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€11.68 * / 1 liter(s))
    Montes Alpha M 2017 - Montes
    Montes Alpha M 2017 - Montes
    Montes Chile
    58.48 €*
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€77.97 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€77.97 * / 1 liter(s))
    Tributo Carmenère Colchagua Valley DO 2018 - Caliterra
    Tributo Carmenère Colchagua Valley DO 2018 - Caliterra
    Caliterra
    11.60 €*
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€15.47 * / 1 liter(s))
    Content 0.75 liter(s) (€15.47 * / 1 liter(s))
    Top