Montes Outer Limits Pinot Noir is a wonderfully fruity, grape-varietal red wine from the Chilean wine region Valle del Aconcagua.
In the glass, this wine shines in a light garnet red with cherry-red highlights. The fresh, concentrated bouquet surprises with the finest aromas of juicy strawberries paired with sweetly ripened raspberries and candied cherries. The aromas of the nose are accompanied by subtle mineral notes and some berry jam. Also on the palate, this Chilean red wine shows a wonderfully fruity character - it dominates red, ripe berries with sweet cherries. The texture is very silky and is accompanied by fine-grained tannins. The fresh fruit acid and mineral notes round off this red wine perfectly and accompany it to the pleasantly long finale.
Vinification of the Outer Limit Pinot Noir Montes
The vines grow on moderately water-permeable soils of granite and clay-clay clay. In the cool climatic area Aconcagua is the vineyard Zapallar, where the grapes grow on a 45 ha vineyard.The
Pinot Noir grapes are carefully picked by hand, mashed and traditionally fermented in a stainless steel tank. After completion of the fermentation process, 40% of this wine matures for 12 months in French oak barrels. The other 60% rest in the stainless steel tanks.
Food recommendation for the Montes Pinot Noir Outer Limits
Enjoy this dry red wine from Chile with braised beef with carrots or various pasta dishes with spicy and spicy sauce.
Awards for Pinot Noir Montes Outer Limits
Robert M. Parker - Wine Advocate: 90 points for 2015
|Type of Wine:||Red wine|
|Sub region:||Valle del Aconcagua (CL)|
|Occasion & Theme:||family event , perfect for an evening in front of the chimney , surprise connoisseurs , Gift for customers , Romantic Dinner|
|Ageing in:||stainless steel tank , small barrel|
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Noir|
|Maturation:||stainless steel tank , French Oak|
|Duration of maturation (in Months):||12|
|Aromas & Palate Notes:||berry fruit , stone fruits , cooked fruits , Caramelised , mineral|
|Optimal serving temperature in °C:||15 - 18|
|Style:||New World , Cool Climate Winegrowing Region , modern|
|Food Pairing:||dark food , spicy food|
|Glass Recommendation:||Red Wine Glass|
|Bottle Design & Features:||Burgundy Style , modern|
|Bottle size in L:||0,75|
|Alcohol % ABV:||13,0|
|Allergens & Misc. Ingredients:||contains sulfites and sulfur dioxide|
|Distributor:||Wein Service Bonn GmbH - DE-ÖKO-005 - Königswinterer Str. 552 - 53227 Bonn - Deutschland|