91
Punkte
Robert Parker

Léa Les Aspres AOC 2019 - Domaine Lafage

Blackberry, Sour cherry, toasted wood, Forest floor
  • Dieser ausdruckstarke Rotwein passt perfekt zu pikanten Curry mit Lamm oder Kalb-Zwiebel-Auflauf
  • Der Ausbau im Barrique macht diesen Rotwein besonders schmelzig
  • Ein vielfach ausgezeichneter Rotwein, perfekt als stimmiges Geschenk für gute Freunde oder als Kundengeschenk

Léa Les Aspres AOC 2019 - Domaine Lafage

15.90 € 17.49€ 9%
0.75 l (21.20€ * / 1 l)

Prices incl. VAT, excl. shipping costs

70342-FR-RW-BL-005-11
Any questions about this product?
The maximum order quantity has been reached, order quantity is automatically adjusted.
Minimum order quantity has not been reached, order quantity is adjusted automatically.
The scale is invalid and will be adjusted automatically.

Ready to ship today, delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays

Any questions about this product?
The maximum order quantity has been reached, order quantity is automatically adjusted.
Minimum order quantity has not been reached, order quantity is adjusted automatically.
The scale is invalid and will be adjusted automatically.
6
12
18

Prices incl. VAT, excl. shipping costs

0.75 Liter (21.20€ * / 1 Liter)

Ready to ship today, delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays

Any questions about this product?
The maximum order quantity has been reached, order quantity is automatically adjusted.
Minimum order quantity has not been reached, order quantity is adjusted automatically.
The scale is invalid and will be adjusted automatically.
6
12
18

Prices incl. VAT, excl. shipping costs

0.75 Liter (21.20€ * / 1 Liter)

Ready to ship today, delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays

Huge
selection!
Safe
packaging!
Reliable
shipping!
Top
Support!
Léa Les Aspres AOC 2019 - Domaine Lafage
15.90 € 17.49€ 9%
0.75 l (21.20€ * / 1 l)

Prices incl. VAT, excl. shipping costs

More information

The Léa Les Aspres by Domaine Lafage from the French wine region Cotes du Roussillon is a rich, balanced and elegant red wine cuvée vinified from the Syrah, Grenache and Carignan grape varieties.

In the glass, this wine presents itself in a strong purple with violet reflections. The bouquet reveals rich scents of blackcurrants, plums, juicy blackberries and other dark fruits - accompanied by notes of garden herbs and mint. On the palate, this cuvée shows excellent density with an expressive fruitiness and soft tannins. Very elegant, velvety and long reverberation

.

Vinification of the Domaine Lafage Cuvée Léa

This cuvée is named after the daughter Léa of the Lafage family. The vines are about 25 years old. The selection of the grapes is very strict (strict yield reduction). 

The

grapes are fermented in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature. A lot of the Grenache grapes is fermented by whole grape fermentation. After a long maceration period, 40% of this red wine cuvée is aged in French oak barriques. The remaining 60% rest in the stainless steel tanks. 

Food recommendation for the Léa Lafage Les Aspres

This dry red wine from southern France goes perfectly with classic dishes of French regional cuisine, in particular braised, roasted or grilled with beef, Boeuf Bourguignonne, meat stew, chili con Carne.

Awards for  the Léa Les Aspres by Domaine Lafage

  • Robert M. Parker - The Wine Advocate: 94 points for 2015
  • Robert M. Parker - The Wine Advocate: 92 points for 2014, 2013 and 2012
PROFILE
Product type: Wine
Type of Wine: Red wine
Wine colour: Red
Taste: dry
Vintage: 2019
Wine acidity in g/l: 5,8
Residual sugar in g/l: 1,0
Country: France
Region: Roussillon (FR)
Sub region: Cotes du Roussillon (FR)
Occasion & Theme: family event , Gift for good friends , perfect for an evening in front of the chimney , Gift for customers , Christmas
Ageing in: stainless steel tank , small barrel
Grape Variety: Carignan , Grenache , Syrah
Quality Classification & Rating: AOP Appellation d’Origine Protégée
Awards: Robert Parker - The Wine Advocate - 91 Punkte
Soil: slate
Harvest: Handpicked
Maturation: stainless steel tank , French Oak , Barrique 225 l
Aromas & Palate Notes: toasted wood , Blackberry , Sour cherry , Forest floor
Mouthfeel/ Texture: melt-in-the-mouth , dense
Finish: long
Optimal serving temperature in °C: 15 - 18
Style: Old World , elegant , complex
Food Pairing: dark food , spicy food
Glass Recommendation: Bordeaux Glass
Recommendation: Team Tip
Bottle Design & Features: Burgundy Style , classic
Bottle size in L: 0,75
Shutter type: Cork
storage capacity in years from the vintage year: 6
Alcohol % ABV: 14,8
Allergens & Misc. Ingredients: contains sulfites and sulfur dioxide
Distributor: Maison Lafage - Mas Miraflors - Route de Canet - 66000 Perpignan - Frankreich
reviews
Toller Wein zum attraktiven Preis.

Preis- Leistung - passen wunderbar. Verträgt auch kräftige Speisen.

| Feb 26, 2018
Write a review
Reviews will be published after verification.
Log in

Log in / register

UP