Blackberry, Prune, Violets and Vanilla

Terroir Series Malbec 2019 - Viña Kaiken

Any questions about this product?
This product may be purchased in quantities of 6 units.
The maximum order quantity has been reached, order quantity is automatically adjusted.
Minimum order quantity has not been reached, order quantity is adjusted automatically.
The scale is invalid and will be adjusted automatically.
6
12
18

Delivery time appr. 4-6 workdays

Personal <br />consultation!
Personal
consultation!
Personal <br />consultation!
Safe
packaging!
Personal <br />consultation!
Reliable
shipping!
Terroir Series Malbec 2019 - Viña Kaiken
The maximum order quantity has been reached, order quantity is automatically adjusted.
Minimum order quantity has not been reached, order quantity is adjusted automatically.
The scale is invalid and will be adjusted automatically.
6
12
18

Delivery time appr. 4-6 workdays

Terroir Series Malbec 2019 - Viña Kaiken
More information

Viña Kaiken's Terroir Series Malbec is an expressive Argentine red wine cuvée made from Malbec (80%), Bonarda (12%) and Petit Verdot (8%) grape varieties. 

In the glass, this wine presents itself in a deep red violet with purple reflections. Initially, the characteristic floral notes of Malbec are noticeable, followed by the fruity berry aromas, especially strawberry, thanks to the Bonarda grapes. On the palate, Bonarda and Petit Verdot provide structure and freshness, while the Malbec provides the spicy fruit and fullness. The result is an excellently balanced, round and full red wine with a long, aromatic finish.

Vinification of the Kaiken Malbec Terroir Series

For this red wine, the grapes are both picked and sorted by hand. After selecting the grapes, they are cold-mashed at 10 ° C. for 7 days. This is followed by alcoholic, temperature-controlled fermentation at temperatures of 25 to 28 ° C. for 10-12 days. So that this Argentinian red wine gets its wonderful color and gentle tannins, this wine remains on the mash for another 7-15 days. Finally, 80% of this wine is aged for 7 months in French oak wooden barrels - the remaining 20% remains in stainless steel tanks. 

Food recommendation for the Terroir Series Kaiken Malbec

Enjoy this dry red wine from Argentina with braised eggplants, spicy lentils, ratatouille, juicy steak, spicy chilli, duck roast and wild ragout.

PROFILE
Product type: Wine
Type of Wine: Red wine
Wine colour: Red
Taste: dry
Occasion & Theme: family event , barbecue , Cooking with Friends , Party , Romantic Dinner
Vintage: 2019
Country: Argentina
Region: Mendoza (AR)
Sub region: Tunuyán (AR)
Location: Vista Flores
Grape Variety: Bonarda , Malbec , Petit Verdot
Cuvée: Rebsortencuvée
Ageing in: stainless steel tank , small barrel
Maturation: stainless steel tank , French Oak
Duration of maturation (in Months): 7
Harvest: Handpicked
Aromas & Palate Notes: Blackberry , Prune , Violets , Vanilla
Mouthfeel/ Texture: dense
Finish: long
Style: New World , classic
Optimal serving temperature in °C: 15 - 18
Food Pairing: dark food , bright, hearty dishes , spicy food
Glass Recommendation: Rotweinglas
Bottle size in L: 0,75
Bottle Design & Features: Bordeaux Style , modern
Shutter type: Cork
Alcohol % ABV: 14,0
Allergens & Misc. Ingredients: contains sulfites and sulfur dioxide
Distributor: Wein Service Bonn GmbH - DE-ÖKO-005 - Königswinterer Str. 552 - 53227 Bonn - Deutschland
Item.-nr: 70011-AR-RW-BL-001-11
Write a review
Reviews will be published after verification.

The fields marked with * are required.

UP UP
UP