Blackberry, Sour cherry, Violets, Caramel, Vanilla, Eucalyptus and Chocolate

Terroir Series Cabernet Sauvignon - Viña Kaiken

Jahrgang

Any questions about this product?
The maximum order quantity has been reached, order quantity is automatically adjusted.
Minimum order quantity has not been reached, order quantity is adjusted automatically.
The scale is invalid and will be adjusted automatically.
6
12
18

Delivery time appr. 4-6 workdays

Personal <br />consultation!
Personal
consultation!
Personal <br />consultation!
Safe
packaging!
Personal <br />consultation!
Reliable
shipping!
Terroir Series Cabernet Sauvignon - Viña Kaiken

Jahrgang

The maximum order quantity has been reached, order quantity is automatically adjusted.
Minimum order quantity has not been reached, order quantity is adjusted automatically.
The scale is invalid and will be adjusted automatically.
6
12
18

Delivery time appr. 4-6 workdays

Terroir Series Cabernet Sauvignon - Viña Kaiken
More information

Cake  Terroir Series Cabernet Sauvignon from Mendoza, Argentina, combines Cabernet Sauvignon (80%), Malbec (12%) and Petit Verdot (8%) grape varieties. 

The

deep red violet  of this wine is interspersed with purple highlights in the glass. In the bouquet, the classic Cabernet aromas of blackcurrants and juicy cherries are elegantly accompanied by the fine violet scent of Malbec. The aromas of the nose are underlined by perfectly integrated notes of dark chocolate and spices. On the palate, this Argentinian red wine presents itself as a perfect blend of the three grape varieties and offers a powerful and finesse combination. Cabernet Sauvignon gives this red wine abundance and complexity with juicy dark berry aromas - Malbec adds its silky, ripened tannins - Petit Verdot gives this red wine the wonderful structure and depth. 

Overall, a great balanced, full and round Argentinian red wine with a long, aromatic finish.

Vinification of the Cabernet Sauvignon Terroir Series Kaiken

The grapes are picked and sorted by hand for this red wine from Argentina. The grapes are then cold-mashed at 10 ° C. for 7 days. This is followed by 10-12 days of temperature-controlled fermentation at 25-28 °C. This red wine remains on the mash  for another 7-15 days, so that this wine can develop its wonderful color and silky tannins. Finally, 80% of this wine is aged for 9 months in French oak barrels - the remaining 20% remains in stainless steel tanks. 

Food recommendation for the Kaiken Corte Terroir Series Cabernet Sauvignon

We recommend the Kaiken Terroir Series Cabernet Sauvignon with spicy pasta dishes (Cannelloni, Lasagne, Penne alla Norma), strong roast lamb or beef in red wine sauce, grilled beef steaks, wild terrine or spicy matured cheese (Cantal, Laguiole, Morbier).

Awards for the Viña Kaiken Corte Terroir Series Cabernet Sauvignon

    • James Suckling: 92 points for 2015
    • Descorchados: 88 points for 2012
PROFILE
Product type: Wine
Type of Wine: Red wine
Wine colour: Red
Taste: dry
Occasion & Theme: to enjoy during the week , barbecue , perfect for an evening in front of the chimney , Romantic Dinner
Country: Argentina
Region: Mendoza (AR)
Sub region: Tunuyán (AR)
Location: Vista Flores
Grape Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon , Malbec , Petit Verdot
Cuvée: Rebsortencuvée
Ageing in: stainless steel tank , small barrel
Maturation: stainless steel tank , French Oak
Duration of maturation (in Months): 9
Soil: flint , granite , volcanic rock
Harvest: Handpicked
Aromas & Palate Notes: Caramel , Blackberry , Sour cherry , Violets , Vanilla , Eucalyptus , Chocolate
Mouthfeel/ Texture: silky , dense
Finish: long
Style: classic , fragrant
Optimal serving temperature in °C: 15 - 18
Food Pairing: dark food
Glass Recommendation: Bordeauxglas
Bottle size in L: 0,75
Bottle Design & Features: Bordeaux Style , modern
Shutter type: Cork
Alcohol % ABV: 14,0
Allergens & Misc. Ingredients: contains sulfites and sulfur dioxide
Distributor: Wein Service Bonn GmbH - DE-ÖKO-005 - Königswinterer Str. 552 - 53227 Bonn - Deutschland
Item.-nr: 70011-AR-RW-BL-002-10
Write a review
Reviews will be published after verification.

The fields marked with * are required.

UP UP
UP