Wählen Sie Ihr Lieferland, um in Ihrer Sprache und Währung zu bestellen!
Choose your delivery country to order in your language and currency!
Choisissez votre pays de livraison pour commander dans votre langue et votre devise!
¡Elija su país de entrega para pedir vino en su idioma y moneda!
Scegli il tuo paese di consegna per ordinare vino nella tua lingua e valuta!
Wybierz kraj dostawy, aby zamówić wino w swoim języku i walucie!
Escolha o seu país de entrega para encomendar vinho na sua língua e moeda!
Vyberte si zemi doručení a objednejte si víno ve vašem jazyce a měně!
Vyberte si krajinu dodania a objednajte si víno vo vašom jazyku a mene!
Vælg dit leveringsland for at bestille vin på dit sprog og valuta!
Vælg dit leveringsland for at bestille vin på dit sprog og valuta!
Alegeți țara de livrare pentru a comanda vin în limba și moneda dvs.!
Выберите страну доставки, чтобы заказать вино на вашем языке и в валюте!
Изберете вашата страна на доставка, за да поръчате вино на вашия език и валута!
Tria el teu país de lliurament per demanar vi en el teu idioma i moneda!
Odaberite svoju zemlju isporuke kako biste naručili vino na vašem jeziku i valuti!
Valige oma kohaletoimetamise riik, et tellida vein oma keeles ja valuutas!
Valitse toimitusmaasi tilataksesi viiniä omalla kielelläsi ja valuutassasi!
Επιλέξτε τη χώρα παράδοσης για να παραγγείλετε κρασί στη γλώσσα και το νόμισμά σας!
בחר במדינת המשלוח שלך כדי להזמין יין בשפה ובמטבע שלך!
Válassza ki a szállítási országot, hogy bort rendeljen az Ön nyelvén és pénznemében!
Veldu afhendingarland til að panta vín á tungumáli þínu og gjaldmiðli!
Izvēlieties savu piegādes valsti, lai pasūtītu vīnu savā valodā un valūtā!
Pasirinkite pristatymo šalį, kad galėtumėte užsisakyti vyno savo kalba ir valiuta!
Изберете ја вашата земја на испорака на ред на вашиот јазик и валута вино!
Dilinizde ve para biriminizde şarap sipariş etmek için teslimat ülkenizi seçin!
Välj ditt leveransland för att beställa vin på ditt språk och valuta!

Cabernet Sauvignon 2018 - Viña Kaiken

7.59 €
0.75 liter(s) (€10.12 * / 1 liter(s))

Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs

70011-AR-RW-CS-0001-11
+

Delivery time appr. 4-6 workdays

    Attention:
    This product is available for purchase in sets of 6 units.
Cabernet Sauvignon 2018 - Viña Kaiken
7.59 €
0.75 liter(s) (€10.12 * / 1 liter(s))

Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs

more information

The Cabernet Sauvignon from Viña Kaiken is a wonderful Argentine red wine cuvée made from Cabernet Sauvignon (95%) and Malbec (5%).

This wine shines in the glass in a dark ruby red. The bouquet reveals strong aromas of red berries - especially blackberries and blueberries. The aromas of the nose are accompanied by hints of dark chocolate, coffee and some tobacco. The palate is also pampered by the strong berry aromas. This is accompanied by a spicy, juicy personality, which harmonises perfectly with the well integrated, soft tannins. The finish is wonderfully balanced and silky.

Vinification of Kaiken Cabernet Sauvignon

The grapes are harvested at optimal ripeness and gently fermented in stainless steel tanks. To give this red wine its spicy personality, 60% are matured in wood - 9 months in American oak. The remaining 40% of this Argentine red wine is matured in stainless steel tanks to give this wine its unmistakably strong fruit.

Food recommendation for the Cabernet Sauvignon Viña Kaiken

This dry red wine from Argentina is a delight of tender pink roasted lamb fillet or also beef fillet, lasagne or also to mature, spicy cheese.

PROFILE
Product type: Wine
Style of Wine: Red Wine
Type of Wine: Still Wine
Wine Color: Red
Wine acidity in g/l: 3,9
Residual sugar in g/l: 2,5
Sweetness: dry
Country: Argentina
Region: Mendoza (AR)
Occasion & Theme: balcony/patio , Gift for good friends , barbecue , Cooking with Friends , party
Ageing in: stainless steel tank , small barrel
Grape Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon , Malbec
Vintage: 2018
Maturation: stainless steel tank , American Oak
Duration of maturation (in Months): 9
Aromas & Palate Notes: berry fruit , spicy
Mouthfeel/ Texture: silky , dense
Finish: long
Optimal serving temperature in °C: 15 - 18
Style: New World , modern , fragrant
Food Pairing: bright, hearty dishes , spicy food
Glass Recommendation: Red Wine Glass
Bottle Design & Features: Bordeaux Style , modern
Bottle size in L: 0.75
Closure: Cork
Alcohol % ABV: 13
Allergens & Misc. Ingredients: contains sulfites and sulfur dioxide
Distributor: Wein Service Bonn GmbH - DE-ÖKO-005 - Königswinterer Str. 552 - 53227 Bonn - Deutschland
write a review
Reviews will be published after verification.

The fields marked with * are required.

UP