Ready to ship today, delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
Argentina is one of the world's emerging wine regions and has become a major wine producer on the international stage in recent decades. The wine industry in Argentina is characterized by a unique combination of traditional European influences and modern farming methods that allow winemakers to produce a wide range of wines of the highest quality. Argentina's vineyards cover more than 200,000 hectares and range from the Andes Cordillera in the west to the plains in the east. The region is known for its Malbec grapes, but many other varieties are also grown, including Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah, Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc. Overall, Argentina is one of the most exciting wine regions in the world and allows wine lovers to taste some of the best wines the southern hemisphere has to offer.
So that you too can experience the versatility of Argentina's wines from, we have put together this red tasting package - and of course at an advantageous get-to-know-you price.
The 6er discoverer package - hidden wine treasures from Argentina holds for you ready:
- 1 bottle MairenaBonarda Reserve Limitado - Familia Blanco - 12,7 Vol% Alk.
- 1 bottle Miras Jovem Pinot Noir - Bodega Miras - 13,2 Vol% Alk.
- 1 bottle NonniCabernet Sauvignon - Familia Innocenti - 13,5 Vol% Alk.
- 1 bottle Miras Jovem Malbec - Bodega Miras - 13,9 Vol% Alk.
- 1 bottle AI Malbec - Familia Innocenti - 13,5 Vol% Alk.
- 1 bottle AI Cabernet Sauvignon - Familia Innocenti - 13,8 Vol% Alk.
- More products from VINELLO