Delivery time appr. 4-6 workdays
The "Arrogant Frog" comes from the sunny hills of the Languedoc between the Mediterranean and the Herault. With his winery, Jean Claude Mas is doing away with the prejudice that the French have no sense of humor. And at the same time shows where the best wines in the world come from.
The name Arrogant Frog plays on the cliché that the French are snooty and combines it with the nickname of the English for the French "frogs". But Arrogant Frog embodies all that is important to the French: good food, culture, the nation and, of course, good wine.
You don't believe us? Well, then just convince yourself, now in the tempting 6erKennenlernpaket at a special price.
Included in the package are these 6 great Arrogant Frogs:
- 1 bottle Tutti Frutti Rosé - 12,5 Vol% Alk.
- 1 bottle Tutti Frutti Blanc - 12,5 Vol.% Alk.
- 1 bottle Tutti Frutti Rouge - 13,5 Vol% Alk.
- 1 bottle Château Arrogant Frog Rouge - 13,5 Vol% Alk.
- 1 bottle Château Arrogant Frog Blanc - 13,5 Vol% Alk.
- 1 bottle Arrogant Frog Réserve - 14.0 Vol% Alk.
- More products from Arrogant Frog